A must do inclusion for our South African holiday packagesCape Town is undoubtedly a highlight in any visit to Africa. With her cosmopolitan population, magnificent scenery, adrenalin-pumping activities, colourful history and world-class shopping experiences, Cape Town is an experience not to be missed.
Among the list of “must-see” attractions are the V&A Waterfront, a unique and unforgettable shopping and entertainment experience; the Table Mountain Cableway which offers unparalleled vistas of the Cape; the world-famous Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens; Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in a prison cell; the rugged cliffs of Cape Point and the numerous vineyards which make up the oldest wine making region in the southern hemisphere. Cape Town’s sandy-white beaches are ideal for your dream beach vacation. With a variety of family beaches, party beaches, sporty beaches and secluded beaches, Cape Town is sure to have a beach to suit your specific wishes.
“Must-do” Cape Town experiences include:
- Enjoy the spectacular panoramic views from Table Mountain
- Experience the beauty of the flora and fauna of Kirstenbosch Gardens
- The wineries of Constantia, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- View spectacular Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Cape Point
- Enjoy Boulders Beach Jackass Penguin colony
- Visit Robben Island
- Relax while enjoying sundowners on one of the magnificent Cape Town beaches
- Explore the quaint villages of Noordhoek, Fish Hoek, Simons Town and Kalk Bay
- Shop until you drop at the V&A Waterfront.